Terms & Conditions
Copyright © Spanish KidStuff
All materials on www.spanishkidstuff.com are copyright protected. You may download, print and copy any materials offered on this website for your own use in class (you may make copies for each of your students). Copying of the materials for others is prohibited. Using any images or content from this website on other websites is also prohibited unless permission is granted. Using any images or content from this website in published or unpublished materials is also prohibited unless permission is granted. See below for copyright details.
- you can download, print, copy and use any image from this site that only you are going to use in your classroom with your students.
- you can make copies of worksheets for your students to complete in class or take home for homework.
- you can't print or make copies for anyone other than yourself or your students. You are not allowed to give any materials downloaded from this website to your colleagues, fellow teachers, friends or students in a class you do not teach.
- you can't use any images or content from this website on another website without seeking permission from Spanish KidStuff first.
- you can't use any images or content from this website in published or unpublished materials. Schools are therefore not allowed to distribute lesson plans, textbooks, resources, etc. that contain images or content from Spanish KidStuff to its teachers, unless permission is granted from Spanish KidStuff.
- you can't give your login name and password to any other person. Only the purchaser of the membership may use the member's area of Spanish KidStuff.
If you are a school owner/manager and wish to use images and/or content from this website in classes at your school/institution that are taught by teachers other than yourself, please contact us here for information regarding school membership fees. In this email please include the following details: The name and location of your school/institution, your name, your email address and the number of teachers that will be using materials/images downloaded from this website.
All paid memberships are for a period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of payment for the membership. Membership allows full access to all pages in the members area for 1 year. The only exception to full access is when (1) the host server is down (please note that the current server host guarantees 99.9% uptime) or (2) the login & password system is not working due to problems at our membership system agent (AuthPro.com).
Upon payment of your order, you will be immediately redirected to our registration page where you can seclect your login name and password. You will thenreceive a confirmation e-mail from us. As soon as your have regiered you will be able to access our member's area and have full access to our downloads. Your completition of the registration pocess will constitute delivery to you of the item(s) you purchased. In addition, if you receive an e-mail from us with your registration details, the receipt by you of the e-mail will constitute delivery by us to you of the item(s) you purchased. In case you are unable to register for the membership you purchased or you do not receive an e-mail from us with your registration details, you must contact us within 10 days from the date of your order. If you do not contact us within 10 days from the date of your order, the item(s) you purchased will be considered received, downloaded and delivered to you.
Refund and Return Policy:
(a) Membership payments: we do not offer refunds on any of our Spanish KidStuff membership payments. We provide many random samples of our flashcards and worksheets in our free 'Tour' section, and it is advised that prospective members try these samples before making payment.
(b) Tangible products: we do not offer any refunds on any tangible products sold by or through Spanish KidStuff. This includes flashcard orders and song CD orders and any other product sold on this website.
Credit Card Payments:
2Checkout.com, Inc. is an authorized retailer of goods and services provided by Spanish KidStuff.
PayPal is an authorized retailer of goods and services provided by Spanish KidStuff.
If any of these points are unclear or you have any questions please contact us.
Copyright © Spanish KidStuff. All rights reserved. The content that Spanish KidStuff provides on this website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics and images is owned by Spanish KidStuff and is protected by international copyright law. Spanish KidStuff is the sole and exclusive owner of its compilation of this content on this website, and this compilation is also protected by international copyright law. Unpermitted copying of any of this content could lead to copyright infringement.